Immobilizer 3.5 Million Volts
Click to enlarge image(s)
Even though this is not really a real mobile phone, you'll be making the right call whenever you carry the Immobilizer 3,500,000 Rechargeable Stun Gun.
Any theif who will get too near to this "mobile phone" will get the message that you won't be considered a victim.
The Streetwise Rechargeable Cell Phone Stun Gun is really a self-defense device which impedes the signals to the brain and creates involuntary muscle flexing to induce pain.
Simply touching an assailant for 3 to 5 seconds will deliver a high current shock leading to lack of balance and muscle control, confusion, and disorientation getting him to his knees and making them not capable of further aggressive activity. Full recovery takes about 5 to 10 minutes and there's no permanent harm.
|Immobilizer 3,500,000 Rechargeable Stun Gun
- Discrete Protection: Provides you with the element of surprise if you need to defend yourself.
- Powerful Stun Gun: Just test firing this unit into the air is often enough to stop an attacker. As the bright electric current pulsates across the top of the unit it creates an intimidating electrical sound. An attacker with any sense will be stopped in his tracks. If the sight and sound doesnt stop him a jolt from this unit certainly will.
- Bright LED Flashlight: The LED flashlight provides a convenient source of light whenever you need it and eliminates the need to carry a heavy, bulky flashlight.
- Safety Switch: To prevent accidental discharge, two levels of safety have been built in. The safety switch must be in the on position and the Stun Activation Button must be pressed before the stun gun will operate.
- Compact Design: At a little over 4 inches tall, this is one of the smallest stun guns available. It can easily be concealed in a shirt pocket or purse.
- Lifetime Warranty: The Immobilizer is made of the highest quality components and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Immobilizer 3,500,000 Cell Phone Stun Gun @15mah
- Wall Charger
- Black Case
While Shopping, Others Viewed: